You might be wondering why I chose to try Sweet Minerals. If you know me, you know I’m not a huge makeup person as it is, but I had to jump on this!
I am a busy working mom and often don’t even have time to shower — let alone get gussied up on a daily basis. But, I’ve been dealing with thyroid issues that have really affected my physical body. I’ve got dry skin, hair and nails. My eyelashes that were once long and thick are underwhelming. I’ve got an extra 50 pounds that won’t seem to budge. All of these things (along with the crippling exhaustion) have really taken a toll on my self esteem.
I had honestly even given up on feeling good about myself and taking care of my appearance.
One day, I reached out to someone on Facebook that I knew was a part of the company. I wanted to find out about becoming a consultant so I could get a discount on my foundation I had just run out of. It was totally on a whim, but it turns out, I was chatting with one of the owners! It was so cool and she’s totally approachable and helpful. She got me in touch with a local leader that I could sign up under and I thought I’d at least look into the company and the compensation plan. What could it hurt?
I started to get really excited.
Here are some of the things I found out:
- Sweet Minerals is a party plan company. That means that the company provides the hostess rewards and it doesn’t come out of the consultant’s pocket.
- Speaking of hostess rewards, they’re really generous! Check it out!
- There are less than 400 active consultants! This company is about to take off and I wanted to be a part of the ground floor.
- The product is amazing. I wouldn’t and couldn’t support a product that I wasn’t behind 100%.
- The price point is less than other mineral makeup competitors.
- It is made in the United States.
- It is non-comedogenic (it won’t clog your pores!), free of talc, bismuth, parabens, synthetic fragrances, and artificial colors!
- The Home Sweet Home Office responds to suggestions, comments, and provides a ton of training and tutorials!
I could honestly go on and on, but I’ll let my Flawless Face photo do the talking! I would love to invite you to try Sweet Minerals makeup and let me know what you think!
Come hang out and learn more about Sweet Minerals in my free Facebook group.