Hi there! My name is Pamela and I’m the mom behind the blog. My kids are young and in my short time as a mom, I’ve been a working mom in many different forms. My intention in writing this blog is to share what I do and what I am learning about being my best self in this crazy life!
Maybe you are a stay at home mom looking to nurture the side of your creative self. Maybe you’re a full-time working mom wanting to make the most of your time at home with your kids. Maybe you’re somewhere in between and wondering how all these other pinterest-perfect moms are doing it! Well, believe me, I’m wondering the same damn thing! Let’s support each other and build other moms and women up by realizing we’re all struggling in something.
Some things you should know about me if you’re going to read my blog:
- I cuss, but I love Jesus.
- I love crafting, but I’m a better starter than finisher.
- I love country music.
- I have lots of aspirations to be healthy, whole foods mom, but a lot of times I’m a “make it quick and easy” mom.
- I’m a librarian in my professional life.
- I have a husband, but he’s almost never in pictures!
- We have two little girls, Piper and Kyleigh
Anything else you want to know? Just ask!